Who our Business Saver accounts are for
Nationwide Business Saver accounts are for businesses and organisations that:
- employ up to 250 people
- have an annual turnover or assets of up to £45 million
If your business doesn’t meet the above criteria, find out more about the accounts that may be suitable for you by visiting our Corporate Savers section.
Nationwide Business Saver accounts aren’t suitable for use as a business current account.
Our Business Saver rates
|Account||Annual interest rate*||Type of account||Withdrawals**||Notice period||Apply online|
|Business Instant Saver||Up to 0.55% gross p.a./AER (variable)||Instant Access||Unlimited||None||Apply now|
|Business 95 Day Saver||Up to 0.70% gross p.a./AER (variable)||Notice||Unlimited with 95 days' notice||95 days||Apply now|
|Business 6 Month Saver||0.80% gross p.a./AER (fixed)||Fixed term||None allowed||None||Apply now|
|Business 1 Year Saver||0.90% gross p.a./AER (fixed)||Fixed term||None allowed||None||Apply now|
- Accounts operated by post and fax.
- Minimum deposit is £10,000.
- AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate of interest is the interest rate payable before any income tax is deducted (if you do pay tax).
*Monthly interest option also available.
**Withdrawals can be made by post, fax or email instruction. We’ll need your signature to authorise your withdrawal so please remember to sign your post/faxed instruction or attach a signed PDF instruction to your email.
4 reasons to choose Nationwide for your Business Savings
- Competitive rates, proven to pay over twice as much as some high street banks†
- Choice of instant access, notice period and fixed term business savings accounts
- UK based telephone team dedicated to the needs of Nationwide Business Savers
- Security - we have strong credit rating grades to give you the reassurance that your business savings are safe and secure‡
Financial Services Compensation Scheme - Protecting your money
Your eligible deposits with Nationwide Building Society are protected up to a total of £75,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. This limit is applied to the total of any deposits you have with the following: Nationwide Building Society and Nationwide UK (Ireland). Any total deposits you hold above the limit between these brands are unlikely to be covered.
Please click here for further information or visit www.fscs.org.uk.