Our range of savings accounts are available to charities across the UK
Our business and corporate savings accounts can be opened by UK registered charities, to help you make the most out of your cash reserves.
Why open a savings account for your charity?
- Gain a competitive rate of interest on your cash reserves.
- Choice of instant access, notice and fixed term accounts to suit the needs of your charity.
- We have a strong credit rating to give you reassurance on your funds.
- UK based telephone team dedicated to the needs of our business savers.
We support charities
Nationwide are committed to supporting charities and local communities. Below are just a few examples of our dedication to charities:
- We give at least 1% of each year’s pre-tax profits to charity, community and environmental activities.
- All Nationwide employees are given two days paid leave to volunteer and spend their time benefiting the local environment or community.
- We support ‘Every Penny Helps’ which enables many Nationwide employees to voluntarily give a small part of their salary to charitable causes.
- Since 2012, we’ve contributed £16million into local communities through investment and fundraising.
Find out more about Citizenship at Nationwide.
Discover our business savings accounts
To find the savings account that best suits your charity needs view our savings accounts.