- choose to have your savings in an instant access, fixed term deposit (6 or 12 months) or 95 day notice account
- minimum deposit of £100,000 and up to a maximum balance of £25 million
- choose to have your interest paid monthly or annually to this or another account with our instant and notice accounts
- interest is earned cumulatively from the day you pay into the account and paid when your account matures with our fixed term deposit accounts
- dedicated support of a Relationship Manager to help you flex your savings plans as and when you need to
Who our Corporate Savings accounts are for
Nationwide Corporate Savings accounts are for businesses and organisations that exceed the following:
- employ up to 250 people
- have an annual turnover or assets of up to £45million
For more details on eligibility, find out who can open a corporate savings account.
If your business does not meet the above criteria, visit our business savings page to find out about the savings accounts that are suitable for smaller businesses and organisations.
4 reasons to choose Nationwide for your corporate savings needs
- Competitive corporate savings rates and a range of products offering different levels of access
- Dedicated Relationship Manager support, no matter where you’re based in the UK
- Expertise to support a range of sectors and organisations, including Charity, Education and Housing Associations
- Regular business savings reviews to help you meet your savings goals and plans when you need to
Talk to a Relationship Manager about our accounts and rates
Our dedicated team are on hand to help you open and manage your corporate savings account(s) and to help you with your plans if your needs change.
Visit the contact us page to find out how you can get in touch with a Relationship Manager in your region.
FSCS - Protecting your money
Your eligible deposits with Nationwide Building Society are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. This limit is applied to the total of any deposits you have with the following: Nationwide Building Society and Nationwide UK (Ireland). Any total deposits you hold above the limit between these brands are unlikely to be covered.