Savings for charities
Did you know you can use Nationwide’s Business Savings accounts if your organisation is a charity? You just need to be registered in the UK.
Why choose us for your charity’s savings?
- Competitive rate of interest on your cash reserves
- Choice of instant access, notice and fixed term accounts
- Our strong credit rating – giving you peace of mind on your funds. Visit our about us page to find out more.
- Dedicated UK-based phone support team
What we do for charity
Nationwide is committed to supporting charities and local communities – and here are just a few examples of how we do this:
- We give at least 1% of each year’s pre-tax profits to charity, community and environmental activities
- All Nationwide employees are given two days paid leave to volunteer and spend their time benefiting the local environment or community
- We support ‘Every Penny Helps’, enabling many Nationwide employees to voluntarily give a small part of their salary to charitable causes
- We’ve contributed £16million to local communities since 2012 through investment and fundraising