Tip: You can download a summary of the information below in our printable guide.
Protecting you from fraud
At Nationwide we’re committed to keeping you, your money and your data safe. Here are some tips to help keep you and your Business Savings account safe from frauds and scams.
Making payments to us
When you transfer money to your Business Savings Account via ‘Electronic Transfer’, BACS or via an ‘Online Transfer’ you are asked to use the following payment details.
To help keep your payments safe, if we ever change our details we’ll let you know by letter. We’ll also put the information on our website so you can check it anytime. Please be aware that we’ll never use email, SMS or phone to tell you our banking details have changed. If you’re contacted this way and asked to change payment details, do not act on it as it is a scam. If you ever have concerns about this, contact us or check our ways to pay page.
Keeping your account safe
- If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t so you should give us a call.
- Always take reasonable steps to keep your log-in details, password, security codes and other security information secret at all times.
- You should memorise your passwords and keep them secret.
- If you fail to receive a statement or any other expected financial information, you should contact us immediately.
- You should check statements and transaction information regularly and alert us to any irregularities.
For further information on email hacks and other fraud scams, visit our Nationwide fraud awareness page.
Remember, if in doubt, speak out! If you have any questions or think any of your accounts or data have been compromised call us on 0800 66 55 11 or email us.
We’re open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (excluding bank holidays).