Corporate Savings accounts
Why choose Nationwide for your Corporate Savings?
- Dedicated Relationship Manager support, no matter where you’re based in the UK.
- Expertise to support a range of sectors and organisations, including Charity, Education and Housing Associations.
- Regular business savings reviews to help you meet your savings goals and plans when you need to.
- Competitive Corporate Savings rates – speak to one of our Relationship Managers.
- A range of products offering different levels of access - Instant access, Notice or Fixed term deposit accounts.
- Minimum deposit of £100,000 and up to a maximum balance of £25 million per account.
- For our Instant and Notice accounts, you can choose to have your interest paid monthly or annually to this or another account.
- Interest is earned cumulatively from the day you pay into the account and paid when your account matures with our Fixed term deposit accounts.
Who are our Corporate Savings accounts for?
If your business has a turnover of £10 million or more, we could have the right savings account for your organisation. Find out more about our eligibility details on our FAQs.
If your business has a turnover less than £10 million, visit our Business Savings accounts page to find out about the savings accounts that are suitable for smaller businesses and organisations.
Talk to a Relationship Manager
Our dedicated team are on hand to discuss your Business Savings needs in detail with you and provide information on our accounts and rates. One of the team will help you open and manage your Corporate Savings account(s). We’ll provide as much support as you need and help you plan if your needs change.Contact a Relationship Manager
Request a call back
You can also fill in the quick form below and one of our team will give you a call to discuss your savings needs in more detail.
Before filling in this form, please see how Nationwide uses your information.